Monday, September 27, 2021

Mystery Stamping Results

Spoiler Alert:

Here you will find what I made from reading the Mystery Stamping Clues from my previous post, along with the card Barb made who is the author of the clues.  

Mystery Stamping is so much fun!  There's no right or wrong answer.  You just get going and Bam, there's a cool card!


This is mine.


Here is the inspiration by Barb lol!  What a difference in reading directions.  Mostly I envisioned a door with little friends peeking out.  You can't see it super well but the embossed gray background has Wink of Stella on it to add some sparkle!


See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...