Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Hello Lucky March and Spring!

 It was feeling like spring a couple of days ago and then it snowed and there was an ice storm all in the same hour.  Yep.  Sure thing.  I was sure enjoying the 70 degrees we had for a moment.  Ah, but back to reality.  

That's okay though as I can stay inside and make some more cards!  This week I worked on making cards for my first Card Swap that I'm doing as part of a Virtual Spring Retreat coming up at the end of this month.  

Here is my card:



I used spring-y card stock and my stamp was from "A Touch of Ink" stamp set (a set from the Sale-A-Bration #155233).  

I used a standard white card base and cut a base template with what paper I had (trying to use up my stash).  I used also my Oh So Ombre paper collection that I received during Sale-A-Bration.  

I enjoy trying to find things and use them up from my stock.  It's a challenge!  
I added a little bit of glittery string to the side, dimensionals to the Hello Friend stamped 2" circle and a couple of rhinestones to the top and bottom corners.  I left the inside blank.  This was a fun time!  I needed to make 20 of the same card so, being newer to this, yes, it took me a while but I was really enjoying the assembly line making.  

Have you made your own assembly line cards?  What tips do you have?  I love to hear how people get a lot done in a small amount of time!

Ink you later!

Shana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...