Sunday, December 26, 2021

Surprise! A bonus sale for the end of the year!

 BIG NEW for the next few days!  I am having a special from now until the end of this year haha which is just 5 days away...With every $100 of product purchases (before taxes and shipping) that is placed from now until the end of the year 12/31/2021, you may select an item of your choice up to $20 from the new Mini Catalog!  After you place your order, you can send me an email at yarnsundae@gmail.com with your selection up to $20!   You may have received a copy of the new catalog already if you were on my mailing list.   If you didn't get a copy, you can view the catalog online on January 4 to select or let me know if you would like one and I'd be happy to send you one.  I'll send the item of your choice to you separately on January 4. 

Be sure to check out the Clearance Corner and the Last Chance Sale while shopping for your $100 order.  Also be sure to add one or five Wink of Stella Glitter Pens to your order because everyone needs this tool!  
Here is a shopping link:
https://www.stampinup.com?hostcode=EH9XCGE6
Don't forget, you can also get this bonus, too:
My extra bonus for shopping in the month of December with all $50 and up orders is a pack of Gold Holly Leaves or a 6" x 6" Mystery Pack of Designer Series Paper!  (I'll ship these to you directly after you place an order.)
  


I'm also having a fun Facebook Live night on January 4th in my special Facebook Group:
Party Group for the New Mini Catalog
Just tell me that I sent you!

Have fun shopping!

See you next time!

Shana & the Big Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...