Thursday, March 3, 2022

New Class Just Added for March!

 Super excited for this upcoming class on March 24!  

In my February Class, I played around a little with the No Matter the Weather Kit.  It is just so great!  So I'm doing a class with it and the most beautifully corresponding set, Flowering Rain Boots Bundle.  It is going to be so much fun!  

The class will be in my Facebook Group Shana's Stampin' Along Monthly Class.


You can order each item from my online shop here:  No Matter the Weather Kit 



and Flowering Rain Boots Bundle (you can also order the stamp set and dies separately) Flowering Rain Boots Bundle.  


Get yours now so you have them in time for the class!  It's so much fun to Stamp Along Together!

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs (and the little dogs...we have a little foster dog staying with us right now named, Mimi and she is a cute little nugget!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...