Thursday, August 5, 2021

Holiday Catalog Kick-off and the Cutest Halloween Bundle!

Today was a fun day made for punching out pumpkins!  Please check out my short video on this cute little card using the Cutest Halloween Bundle (156483) from the new Stampin' Up! Mini Holiday Catalog that just began a couple of days ago!  

Here is the finished product!  I made a standard sized card with Basic Black cardstock.  I used the Stampin' Cut & Emboss folder Checks & Dots on a slightly smaller piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The candy corn images and the sentiment are from the Cutest Halloween stamp set.  The label for the sentiment was made using Frightful Tags die set.  There is a tiny piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon under the label and there are also 3 In-color gems on the label.  I almost forgot...I embossed the label with the Dots folder also!  The black dots are from the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper and was cut with the edge die from Scalloped Contour Die Set.  The cute little pumpkins were so much fun to make with the punch from the Cutest Halloween Bundle along with the actual stamping...the FACE is just so cute!  I popped these up on dimensionals along with the sentiment.  I hope you like it and it inspires you to get going on fun projects for the fall.  




I will have all of the products that I used for this card listed on My Projects page of my website for easy selection if you'd like to make a similar card.  My Projects

Last night I held my Holiday Catalog Kick-off on Facebook!  It was so much fun sharing the new products.  Please take a look at my video here:


Let me know if you have any questions!  

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...