Saturday, July 31, 2021

Giving Thanks - Prepping for the new Holiday Catalog starting on Tuesday!

 I am THANKFUL...for so many things, but let's talk the new Holiday Catalog lol!  This coming Tuesday, August 3 the new catalog along with Sale-abration goes live!  As a demonstrator I've been able to pre-order items throughout the whole month of July and get to show you some of them in the next few days.  

My live event will be on my Facebook Event Page: Holiday Catalog Kick-off.  Everyone who attends will have their name entered into a drawing for a gift from me!  Hope to see you!

Let's get started with a couple of cards that I made:


This is a favorite with the beautiful Sale-abration Specialty Paper (156629) Be Dazzling that you can get for FREE with a $50 order starting on August 3.  I die cut pumpkins from the Detailed Pumpkin die set (156477) that comes in a bundle with the Pretty Pumpkins Stamp Set (156472).  I used a standard card base with Merry Merlot (146979).  I then used the Bark 3D embossing folder (155431) on a slightly smaller piece of Merry Merlot.  The sentiment is from the new Time of Giving stamp set (156509) stamped with Early Espresso ink pad (147114) on a small strip of Pale Papaya cardstock (155668).  This was placed on a die label cut from the Meadow Dies set (155852) cut from a scrap piece of Early Espresso cardstock (119686).  I cut a small piece of Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon (155780) in half and put this through the label.  I also cut some flower pieces in Evening Evergreen and Pale Papaya (155641).  These were glued to the extra piece of Merry Merlot and then the sentiment was placed over that with dimensionals.  The pumpkins were glued with glue dots on the two side pumpkins and dimensionals were used for the center pumpkin.  I love these colors combined together so much!  

My next card done was with a standard card base of Evening Evergreen (155574) and a piece of Designer Series Paper Bloom Where You're Planted (155696).  On a side note, today is the last day of the DSP sale.  Behind the piece of DSP, I placed the leftover Be Dazzling scrap that I had cut the pumpkins out of for the first card, as a border.  Then on the actual DSP I used a Versa Mark Stamp for the pumpkins and the sentiment from the Stamp Set from above, Pretty Pumpkins.  I then used gold embossing powder and used my heat gun to make it shiny.  I love the shiny!



There are so many great sets to see!  Can't wait to show you and tell you all about the great specials available!  If you want to save a lot, consider joining my team when Sale-abration starts.  Not only will you receive $125 of product that you get to pick for $99 but you will also be able to select from a list of new bundles, a set for FREE.  You will then be able to always shop at a discount as a Stampin' Up! Discount Demonstrator or pursue this as a business.  There's no better time to join! 


  Join My Team, Shana & The Fun Folds!

See you later with some more great new stuff!

Shana & The Big Dogs

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...