Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter Card Recap

Easter 2021 is in the books!  The second Easter in the pandemic, a somewhat solitary day.  At least I can make cards for everyone whom I could not see which is great!  It is just getting tiresome being away from family.  

Here is what I made!  I really love looking at stamp sets and layouts and thinking up ways to create a card.  







I did dive into my stash of retired stamps for a couple.  I also have found that I really love the Stamp Daubers!  

Here are the tools of current products that I used:










I used cardstock that I had around the house along with my stash of ink pads and embellishments.  It is a good feeling using up things that you've had around for a while!  It makes me think of last year at this time when I started making masks.  It was as if everything I had worked for all of these years, saving up crafting items, I finally was able to use them as supplies became scarce.  That was a great feeling during all of the scary ones.  


Masks 2020 made from all those crafty things I had squirreled away all of these years!


I hope you are doing well and remaining positive.  Crafting really lets me keep my positive side at the top!  I am going to be hosting my first Virtual Stampin' Up Workshop on April 15!  I'm having a fun time working out all of the technical steps and I hope it will be fun for folks!  

See you next time!

Shana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...