Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sheepy Lunchbox Notes or Gift Notes

 This week I've been busy mailing things to my kids.  I like to pop in a little card that is like a lunchbox note, like back in the day when they were little.  This lead me to wanting to make some for my knitting friends, too!  I'm gearing up for some fun summer knitting projects and I like to include little lunchbox notes with those also.  All of these thoughts brings me to these little guys:


I love 'em!  They're little, only 3" x 3" so I was able to use up some leftovers also!  I don't use envelopes for my lunchbox cards as they are too small to mail but if you like to have those, you surely can pop them into an envelope.  

I'm adding things to my Etsy Shop (Shana's Etsy Shop Yarn Sundae) for finished items like these and for fun supplies paper-crafting wise.  They are in the section labeled Papercrafting Sundae.  Get it?  lol


I used Basic Black Cardstock cut 3" x 3", the sheep from Hippo Happiness (#158289), the Hippo & Friends Dies (#153585), Basic White Cardstock, True Love Designer Series Paper for the black polka dots (it is retiring as of today sadly), Tuxedo Black memento ink (#132708), Resin Heart Embellishments (retiring today - #154578), and a little piece of sparkle paper from my April Paper Pumpkin kit (the gift that keeps on giving).  You may find all of my supplies that are available to purchase at my shop website under My Projects Tab:   My Projects  While you're there, check out all of the other cool projects and features available to see!  

Here's a super fun video as I made these guys:
  

Go forth and make tiny cards!


See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...