Thursday, December 30, 2021

Snow Buddies!


We are drawing to a close for the Holiday Mini Catalog on January 3!  OH MY!  A lot of really awesome items will soon be gone.  But of course there will be some really awesome NEW items!  I'll be having a Facebook Live on January 4 in my special Facebook Group to kick-off all of the fun!  I hope you can join me:  Facebook Live New Catalog Kick-off Party  Here is a video of a demo using the very cute and soon to be retired set called Snowbody Better #156446.  It also happens to be on sale!  Wahoo!  Don't miss this cute gem!

  


Be sure to check out the other amazing deals that are in the last chance sale.  There are also some great deals on the clearance page.  


See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...