Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Stampin' In The Studio

 Happy Friday to you!  I spent my day half in the "studio" (kitchen) and half outside walking dogs.  It was not even 70 degrees and so we took advantage of getting lots of steps in!  Then I was able to hop on over to my Studio (yes, kitchen, seriously) to do some stampin'.   You can watch my mis-adventures below:


I also spent 15 minutes playing with filters before I even started doing any work.  Yes, putting crowns on me, using weights, funny hats...there is no end to the fun of that!

After making my video I hopped on over to one of my Team Page activities and found there was a Mystery Stamping activity going on so I went ahead and used part of what I made in my video for my Mystery Stamping.  

Here's my project:


I'll find out on Wednesday if my interpretation of the directions matched the original card.  It's so fun to do these and to see how everyone reads directions or ends up wanting to make their card.  Lots of fun!

I also did a Virtual Swap activity today and here is my project for that:


If you'd like directions for this, I have them in my VIP Swap Group on Facebook...I'd love for you to join us and check out all of the swaps and fun there!


I am just about to receive my order of new products for the new Mini Catalog and I can't wait to share them with you!  Hopefully next week!

I'll be sharing both of these cards on My Project page of my website.  If you would like to take a look at what I used to make these, I'd love to have you visit there and see these and some other projects at:  My Website.  While you are there, check out my events calendar, my projects (which shows what I've used to make projects), and of course feel free to shop!

I'd love to schedule a workshop for you soon, especially with the new Sale-abration and new items in the mini catalog!  Just let me know!

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...