Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year and Happy New Catalog!



Happy New Year!  I hope you all have enjoyed the past couple of weeks of the holidays.  A new year always gives me a new hope kind of feeling and I'm energized to do things.  

On January 4, the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog will go live!  I'm going to have a Kick-off Party on Facebook at 6:30 pm central time.  Hooray!  Please join the group through the link below and answer the joining question by saying I sent you...that's Shana, in case you forgot.  

New Catalog Kick-off Party! 

If you can't make that time, please know that the party activities will remain open for a couple of days so you can watch the replay and participate.

Here's to a fun night!

See you soon!

Shana & The Big Dogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...