Monday, January 10, 2022

Light the Candles Card Class!


January!  Brrr.  What could be more fun than joining in a super fun class with very cheery projects?  Please join me in my Light the Candles Card Class on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 6:30 pm central time.  I'll be working with the newly added Stampin' Up! kit Light the Candles.  It would be super fun to make these together so please consider purchasing a kit now so that it will arrive in time for our class.  Here is a handy link for you to get yours:  Get your Light the Candles Kit here!


 The neat thing about Stampin' Up kits are the coordination between other projects.  You can feel free to change up the cards and not make exactly what is shown here.  Get creative and go wild to create your own items.  There are no right or wrong answer when creating your own crafts!  

So that's it!  I hope we can have fun together making some awesome creations!

Hope to see you there!

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...