Wednesday, January 5, 2022

New Catalog Kick-Off!

 Happiest of days to you!  Yesterday, Stampin' Up!'s new Mini Catalog for January to June 2022 went live along with Sale-abration!  Sale-abration is the happiest time of the year!  It means you get lots of Bonus deals for your buck!  There are so many cute and free items that you can earn with your purchases totaling $50...spend $100, there are even more!  

Please catch the replay of opening day's Kick-Off Facebook Live here:



I can't stress enough how much joining Stampin' Up! means to me!  I've met so many nice, fun, creative wonderful people through this community!  I'd so love to have you join me!  You can take advantage of a wonderful opportunity now to Join the fun group, start your own business, or get discounts as a discount shopper member.  With a starter kit now, you will get $125 of product for $99 and you can select TWO FREE Stamp Sets now through the end of February 28, 2022!  Thank you, Sale-abration!  We love you!  I'd love to have you join my team, Shana & The Fun Folds.  We're just a little cooler than Josey & The Pussycats.  lol
Here's my link to join my team!  No worries if you just want the deal.  You can do that, too!  Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help!



See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...