Monday, May 10, 2021

Match It Monday

Yay!  It's time to Match It Monday from the new catalog!  

Here is my card that I matched from page 98 of the new Annual catalog!  I used the new In Colors instead of what is actually shown.  I used Soft Succulent Cardstock (#155776), Fresh Freesia Stampin' Pad (#155611), Soft Succulent Stampin' Pad (#155778), Pale Papaya Stampin' Pad (#155670), and Polished Pink Stampin' Pad (#155712).  

I used the die set Scalloped Contours (#155560) and the stamp set Color & Contour (#154994).  I think both of these and Pale Papaya are my new faves!  The sentiments are so awesome!  

I hope you like my card!




You can find products needed for this project on my Stampin' Up! Website Project page:  Match It Monday May 10.

See you next time!

Shana & The Dogs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...