Monday, May 3, 2021

Teacher Gift Card Holder

 It's the last day of our current catalog today!  There are so many awesome things that will be going, going, gone after today so if you have been on the fence about something...go get it.  Don't have stamper's regret lol.  

Today is also Match It Monday for me on my blog so I chose for my very last Match It of the 2020-2021 catalog page 88.  I hope you can find which thing I was working on.  

I made a gift card holder for a teacher with the Harvest Hellos Stamp Set (#150581) and the Apple Builder Punch (#150663) which is on sale today at a great price for it's last day in the catalog.  I bought these two things because of the pumpkin building opportunities as I am a complete pumpkin fan!  But hey, let's give the apples their time in the sun.  haha

I used a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) measuring 4-1/2" x 5-1/2", a piece of Basic White Cardstock (#159276) on top of that measuring 4" x 5-1/4".  I then took a scrap of True Love Designer Paper (#154281) measuring 3-3/4" square and used my Stampin' Seal (#152813) to the top of the white.  I chose the little black dots pattern.  I searched for a scrap piece of something gold in my stash and came up with a piece that I cut into 2 triangles to make a pocket to put the gift card in.  (I am not sure what pattern that was as it was a scrap.  I used Stampin' Seal to glue down just the outer edges of each triangle to form a pocket as shown.  

The apple comes next!  I used a scrap of red paper and then a piece of white to go behind the red to show up slightly with my Apple Builder Punch for the apple and then stamped the image on the red paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708).  I cut out a stem in brown scrap paper and a leaf in green and also stamped the image with Black Ink.  I glued the apple to the right side of the holder and then stamped my sentiment on a piece of white scrap cardstock and cut a rectangle out of a green for a background eye catcher.  I used Mini Stampin' Dimensionals (#144108) for the sentiment.  Last but not least (besides an actual gift card), comes the bow made with Playful Pets (#152466) trim combo pack red.  

I didn't copy this pattern exactly but pretty close!  That's most of the fun really!  I hope you like it!






Tomorrow is the big day!  Our new catalog will be live along with great specials for joining Stampin' Up!  I'd love to have you be on my team as a hobby demonstrator for the discount or as your own fun business!  There's a link on my page to the right.  Also there will be more rewards for hosts this month with a $250 Workshop party and the Paper Pumpkin for May has a great price for new subscribers on May 7!  Stay tuned to my VIP Group on Facebook if you'd like in on that!

See you next time!

Shana & the Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...