Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Please join my team!

May is bringing us such great opportunities with Stampin' Up!  Besides a great new catalog starting today, you also have the opportunity now through May 31 to join my time with a great offer of more free product!  

I'd love for you to join my team, Mac Pac Inkers!  If you like Stampin' Up! products, you owe it to yourself to check this out (I'd be remiss in not sharing this with you!).  By joining me, besides becoming instant BFFs lol, you would be saving lots of money!  You'll receive $155 of product with your starter kit for $99 plus FREE shipping!  You are allowed to select what items you would like. Usually you would receive $125 for $99 so hooray for bonus product!  

You'll also be teammates with Danni!  

As a part of Stampin' Up!, you will then receive discounts on your orders going forward.  You can remain a discount shopper if you'd like.  (There also is an extra $25 of rewards right now for orders/parties/workshops totalling $250!)  I don't know about you but show me the way to save and I'm there lickety split!  

Besides this obvious advantage, you will get to be a part of a great bunch of crafters and artists who want to share their HAPPY creations with everyone.  It's just plain fun and each day brings a new project to create.  

You can also choose to go after this full blast if you like as a part or full time business.  Whatever path you would like to take, I will be behind you cheering you on!  

I'd be truly honored if you'd join me!  

Here's all you need to do.  Click my link to take you to my page to join up and then start deciding what products you'd like in your starter kit!  HOOORRRAAAAAYYY!  I'd love to say Welcome to my team to you! 

Join my team by clicking this link!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...