Monday, June 28, 2021

I wish I was at the Beach

 Day 2 - Beachy Post


I love the Stamp Set Biggest Wish (#155052)!  I'm on card number 5 so far for using it in the last couple of days.  The colors paired here make me think of the Beach!  I even dye yarn in these colors and call it my Beach Set.  The base color cardstock is Coastal Cabana (#131297) along with the same ink (#147097) and Cinnamon Cider ink (#153114).  I used the Scalloped Contours die ((#155560) to cut out waves from matching paper I found.  The brown is also embossed with Bark Embossing Folder (#155431) to resemble sand.  The images were stamped off for a lighter appearance using the Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set (#158203).  I tossed on a few embellishments that were matchy and sparkly to finish it off.  

If you'd like to purchase any of these items, I have them listed on the My Projects tab on my website at My Projects


Now I wish I could grab a friend and head to the beach!  Also which friend should I mail this too??  

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...