Thursday, June 24, 2021

Chickens, my chickens!

 Oh, my chickens!

The cute chickens from the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick bundles were one of the main reasons why I wanted to join Stampin' Up! this past February...that and what a great deal the Starter Kit was along with some great freebies with Sale-abration (we are on the eve of another Sale-abration in August which means great deals!).  I just knew I had to have them and so I placed them in my kit.  They haven't disappointed!

The last day to take advantage of the Bundle pricing for either the Hey Chick or Hey Birthday Chick is June 30...you get the stamps and die set together for a bit of a discount.

Here is a Sampler I made using all of the dies and most of the stamps.  I didn't use the sentiments but the chickens themselves.  They are so fancy, they wanted it to be all about them!  

I love making samplers!  It's a great way for me to learn all about a bundle and to just see what evolves.  


I used Poppy Parade and the cute bright stripes from Pattern Party Designer Series Paper as my main focus to create this Sampler.  I left the paper at 12" x 12" and added die shapes with a striped retired paper (Pampered Pets) and Poppy Parade backgrounds.  It was so fun die cutting all of these cute things!


I'm not sure which Chick is my favorite but it might be the one with the balloon!  Can you see her pink bow tie she wanted to wear?  

I have shared this project in the My Projects tab on my website and it includes items that you may purchase to create your own sampler or cards.  You can go there via this link:  My Project Page

Don't wait too long or you'll miss the Bundle Deal!  Today you also can get FREE SHIPPING with a $50 order...until good today 6/24/2021.  Hooray for deals!


See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...