Friday, June 11, 2021

Buy The Shoes Card

 Life is short.  Buy the Shoes.

My motto!


I have had a fun time working with the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set and the All Dressed Up Die Set!  Today I made a card with my life's motto on it as well as a couple of the cute little bags you can make to put gifts or chocolate or whatever you can fit in there.  My goodness!  The sentiments that come with the Stamp Set are so fun, I know I'll be using these all the time!  I have the directions for the card in my Facebook Group Shana's VIP Group.  I've got a Virtual Swap that goes on in the group and would love to have you join me there!

How do you like my assistants?  


               




I love Pink and Black together!

See you next time!

Shana and The Big Dogs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...