Thursday, July 22, 2021

Calendar of Events

We are getting close to having our new Mini Holiday Catalog and Sale-abration  go LIVE!  August 3 is the day!  I'm so excited!  If you're already my customer, you most likely will have received your catalogs from me or will shortly.  If you'd like to have one, just let me know and I can send you the goodies!  

With this fun new catalog and Sale-abration starting, it is a great time to consider doing a workshop to take advantage of all of the perks and rewards available.  Sale-abration is the time when Stampin' Up! gives us all more perks!  For example, with every $50 product you order, you are able to select a free stamp set!  WHATT!  Also it is the perfect time to consider taking advantage of the Join special to become a discount shopper or work on a business for yourself.  With Sale-abration, you are going to get $125 worth of product for $99 and FREE SHIPPING ANDDDDD you get to select a FREE bundle along with that!  So if you find your wishlist growing and growing, why not get a discount and perks!  Let me know if you have more questions.  Getting a sale on something is one of my favorite goals in life.  lol

With all this said, please take a look at my calendar and can you help me fill up the days with workshops?  I can do a lot of stuff virtually as well as if you are local to me, we can get together.  Click on the picture below and it will take you to my website calendar:



I'm so excited to start talking FALL!  This hot sweaty stuff is gross.  haha

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...