Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Summery DSP Thank You Card

 


Currently, Designer Series Paper is all on sale for Stampin' Up!  Hooray!  I started looking through my stash and really wanted to use Pansy Petal DSP.  I also love, love, love the Picture This Die Set.  One thing led to another and this is what I came up with!  

The purple "windows" print is the reverse of the flowery paper that is the frame.  I coordinated everything with the new In Colors mainly Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia.  

I also used the butterflies and sentiment label are from Quiet Meadows Die Set and the flower is from Dandy Wishes Die Set.  If you'd like to see all of the items I used for this card, please visit my website and click on the MY PROJECTS tab and you will be able to view each item.  My Website or directly at MY PROJECTS


I also die cut part of the flowers with the In Color Shimmer Vellum sheets which is so beautiful.  Can you also see the butterfly's flying path which is also from Dandy Wishes Die Set!  


There's also a bit of Wink of Stella sprinkled throughout which is the best!  The Thank You sentiment is from the Plentiful Plants Stamp Set...love it!

Hope you like it!

See you next time!

Shana & The Big Dogs!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...