Friday, April 23, 2021

April Paper Pumpkin Unboxing!


It's Paper Pumpkin Time!


I finally received my Paper Pumpkin for April today!  Hopefully you received yours by now.  There were some delays with shipping troubles but yay it worked out!  If you don't know what Paper Pumpkin is, here's a little bit of info for you:  You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through my shopping site or the link on the side of my blog.  Each month you will receive a fun themed kit!  This one is so fun!  You can reuse the stamps and ink in other projects which is the gift that keeps on giving.  There will be a super fun subscribe-athon coming for May so if you've never tried one of these fun little boxes, you don't want to miss out for a great deal.  You can subscribe monthly and stop and start as you like.  Enjoy!



See you next time!

Happy crafting!  

Shana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...