Sunday, April 25, 2021

Graduation Cards with a retiring set!

 Hi!  Happy Spring to you.  It is a beautiful sunny day finally here in Central Illinois.  It has been dreary and cold so this is a wonderful way to wake up!

Boy, did I have a fun time making these cards!  I purchased the set of paper called World of Good Memories and More Card Pack which right now is priced at an absolutely ridiculously awesome sale price hence why I got it!  


Here is a picture of all of the items you would get in the card pack.  I cut up a lot of things and added sentiments from Itty Bitty Greetings (retiring set #151331) as well as the Paper Pumpkin Kit from March's sentiments.  I used Misty Moonlight Ink #153118 and Cinnamon Cider Ink #153114 (I love putting these two colors together!


I played around with some ideas and came up with these cards...I really love them!  I like Paper Quilting a lot...take a piece of paper, cut and put back together.  It is just fun!  

My youngest is graduating and I made these with her in mind.  I do have a theme going lately.  I think I've made her 7 or 8 cards!  Which one will I give her?


Here's a picture of my Goldie, Danni, who loves to model!  I've just started an Instagram featuring my dogs and paper crafting!  Look for Shana Mac Stampin Up for some fun pictures of our adventures.  My other two dogs appear but don't seem to enjoy it like Danni lol.  


This "You Make the World a Better Place" card just makes me so happy!  I absolutely love how it turned out!







I loved cutting up this paper and angling it as the background.



I really like this last card!  I wish you could see it in person.  The gold is stunning.  I cut up the paper and staggered it for the background.  

Now on to some more retiring sets before our current catalog is done on May 3!

See you next time!  

Shana & my Big Dogs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...