Monday, April 5, 2021

Chickens! Yes, another chicken card!


 

I am still obsessed with my chicken stamps!  Here I used the masking technique to make a whole lotta chickens!  I am super happy with how this worked out and will try it with some more stamps soon!  

I used a black card stock base with a red rectangle as a background.  On vanilla cardstock I used the masking technique which is explained in this video:  Masking Technique.  

I then colored my middle chicken with colored pencils and I used a Wink of Stella for some shiny.  

I made a nest with some twine and add my sentiment.  I think I'm going to make quite a few more of these!

Give it a try!  

Here is the Stamp Set I used:


Hey, Birthday Chick Stamp Set


I love those chickens!

See you next time!


Shana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...