Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Technique and Tool Tuesday! Featuring Mirror Imaged Stamping


Hi, Crafty Stamping Friends!  It's Tuesday which means it's time for Techniques and Tools!  Today I want to share with you my stamping adventure with mirrored images or reverse image stamping.  I used a stamp from the Pampered Pets Stamp Set (#152520).  In the video you can see how I created the image.  




Here is a list of items that I used for my project:

Silicone Craft Sheet #127853
Pampered Pets Stamp Set #152520
Black Cardstock #121045
Poppy Parade Cardstock #119793
Stitched So Sweetly Dies #151690
(2 new die cut borders that will be available on May 4...surprise!)
Sentiment from a stamp set from Sale-A-Bration called Berry Blessings
DSP from Playful Pets #152489
Playful Pets Trim Combo #152466
(some of the Playful Pets items may be sold out as not all will be available in the new catalog)
Watercolor Pencils #149014
Blender Pens #102845
Sponge Daubers for the Sentiment of Pretty Peacock) #133773
Memento Tuxedo Black #132708
Stampin' Write Black Marker #100082

After stamping and coloring the images, I did outline the dogs with a black Stampin' Write Marker.  

Some other ideas for using the Silicone Craft sheet are as a mat to be used during projects with die cut shapes.  You can use it to hold your item as you "fluff" it up to give it a 3D look, use with a glue gun to assemble 3D items, or an adhesive base to hold a sticky item for a bit until it is placed on your project.  

It's a pretty cool little sheet!  

Here is the card I made:
 


See you tomorrow!

Shana & the dogs


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...