Thursday, April 29, 2021

Throwback Thursday!

 I love ALL of my stamps SO much!  I wanted to share with you today my most favorite of all sets...actually there are two of them that I combined.  I kept it simple with Stamps, Ink, and Paper...a SIP night.  Sounds pretty good!



I've used the Seasons of Friendship Set and a set called Two Step Border Builder to make this card.  I used my new Blending Brushes which I just received today!  

#153611




I used Seaside Spray and a new color from our upcoming new Catalog Soft Succulent which I think may be one of my new favorites.  
I used my Double Oval Punch for the sentiment.  It's a simple and happy card!
Do you have some throwbacks from Stampin' Up! that you just love?  I'd love to see what you've made.

See you tomorrow!

Shana & the dogs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...