Wednesday, April 28, 2021

What's New Wednesday!!

 Wednesday is here!  You've done it!  You made it through half of this week!  Congratulations!

I have a lot of fun things to talk with you about today!  Here's a little video I made to start with:



In my video I talk with you about sending cards to Dream Center in Peoria.  Through United Way, you can volunteer to send uplifting, encouraging cards to people at the shelter.  I'm very excited to create cards that I hope will help lift someone's spirits, give them a great feeling to keep up the good fight, and maybe and hopefully make them say Oh, that is a nice card!  And then they smile!  I'm going to set a goal for an amount of cards to make each week to send.  I wonder if there's a place close to you to do this...I'm sure there is but if you can't find any information out about it, I'd be happy to share Dream Center's information with you.  




Our new catalog will be going live May 4 along with some fabulous opportunities for you!  I would love to start a team!  I've been dreaming about what the team's name would be.  I'm not sure yet but I'll keep thinking on it.  haha  Joining my team means you want to continue on as you do with your crafting but you'd like a discount.  Yes, this is a thing!  Or maybe you want to go into your own little business or maybe a little of both.  For May, you could start out on either journey with a fabulous offer for FREE stuff!  Normally you can join Stampin' Up for $99 and receive $125 worth of cool stuff.  May 4 through May 31 you can join for $99 and get $155 worth of cool stuff!  Unheard of!  Wowie!  There also will be extra host rewards throughout May which is a fantastic offer to start yourself off right.  Stampin' Up will be giving an extra $25 of host rewards with a workshop that totals $250 and up!  Wowie!  You also get to have a ton of fun!  Please give some thought to this and if you have any questions, just ask away.  You can visit my page anytime and click the Join tab but maybe take advantage of this offer.  I hope to have a more firm choice of team name by then.  I'm crossing my fingers!

Paper Pumpkin for May will also have a terrific special!  May 7 is a special day called subscribe-athon!  With a special code that I will be able to give you, you will be able to get this next month's kit for a ridiculously cheap price!  How fantastic!  Stampin' Up! is throwing us a May Party!

Let me know if I can help you!  I'll share more info about these offers next week as they go LIVE!

See you tomorrow!

Shana & the dogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...