Monday, April 26, 2021

Match It Monday! card

Match It Monday!  Welcome to my newly thought of theme days of the week!  I thought of this while I was mowing my yard.  haha  Don't be surprised if sometimes the themes change a bit as I progress.  Hey, what's more fun than shaking things up.  Anyway, I almost missed my Monday Theme Day as I was busy doing dog stuff and trying to organize my work space as I prepare for the start of a new catalog.  I want to make sure all of my supplies are easily organized by what is current and what is retired.  I had a fun time sorting through things and thinking of things I should make.  I absolutely love every single stamp set I own as well as the paper, ink, accessories, etc.  I wish they wouldn't have to retire things but well that's how it goes.  

Match It Monday means matching a card that is in the catalog as best you can with what supplies you have.  

For today's card, I used page 6 of our current catalog (which expires May 3).  Hopefully you will be able to see the card I matched (or cased).  I didn't have the sentiment pictured so I used one from the stamp set So Sentimental along with items from the already sold out Boho Medley Refill kit.  I love the blue themed paper!  If anyone wants this, I do have extras I could make a kit out of!  




Each catalog has all of the recipes for the cards available.  I shared a pdf of all of these at my recent Facebook Grand Opening Workshop group.  If you missed that and are interested in watching my party, just let me know and I can add you to the group.  Go to Shana Mac Stampin' Up on facebook to see my main page.  

I hope you like this!  

Can't wait to share my Tuesday theme with you!

See you next time!

Shana & my dogs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' In The Studio...Sunday version!

 Hello!  Today I wanted to work with the newest Paper Pumpkin Kit, show you another kit called Cozy & Bright, and share some of my favor...